Seal-Bar Film Wrappers – Automatic
Aerosols & LPG containers, Beverages, Chemical, Coffee, Flour, Sugar & Spices, Food & Frozen, Home Care, Oil and Wine, Paint, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Pharma, Rice & Pasta, Snacks, Cereals & Beans
Description and Characteristics
|ANL + ML Model||CD Model||CS Model||PSA Model||AND Model|
|SPEEDS||Up to 18 packs/min||10-20 packs/min||4-15 packs/min||40-90 bags-boxes/min||8–16 packs/min|
|SEAL BAR Sizes||500-3000mm||500-1800mm||500-900mm||500-1100mm||500-4000mm|
|Bags and Boxes
|PACKAGING||Shrink Film||Shrink Film||Shrink Film or
Film + Cardboard Support
|Shrink Film||Shrink Film|
|DETAILS||Shrink tunnel with additional side sealings systems for highest closure requirements||Extremely versatile and capable of packing most kinds of products in a shrink film packs||Extremely versatile and capable of packing most kinds of products in a shrink film packs with flat carboard support||——-||Mono-blocks where loading, film wrapping, sealing and shrinking, integrated on a single compact machine|
|TAILORED MODEL VERSION||Industrial Laundry
|—||—||—||Textile – Fabric Rolls|
This range of machines represents the original core manufacturing that made Novopac a worldwide leader in packaging. Today, Novopac stands out for its reliable and robust building.
This equipment series is equipped with a maintenance- free and clean seal bar assembly and a safe and efficient shrink tunnel and/or a side sealing group for a total closure of the packs. The lines include solutions both for individual products and multi-packs to be protected from dust, dirt, humidity and other pollutants. Flexible collating systems are available depending on the nature, shape and rigidity of the product.
Every machine is built according to the strict EC standards (European safety rules) and achieves the highest performance to meet the most exacting quality requirements.
- Reliable and efficient machines based on over 40 years of experience
- Customised manufacturing to suit any special customer requirement.
- Easy integration of other secondary packaging processes for additional packaging alternatives (e.g. labelling, ink jet, although not supplied by us).
- Special design of the Shrink-Tunnel for maximum product safety; the heat is absorbed by the film, the product remains cold (successfully validated for food, frozen and flammable products).
- Final packing visual quality aimed either for Industrial or massive consumption products distribution.
This series is composed of medium and high speed shrink-wrappers with continuous working process. They feature synchronised film overlapping suitable for collating and wrapping most kinds of bottles, cans, jars and pots in multi-packs, thus achieving protection from dust, dirt, water/humidity among other pollutants. For highest speeds requirements these lines can be manufactured in twin stream (dual lane version)
- automatic in-line infeed, on single lane or in mass flow
- Reliable synchronised film overlap system
- Completely safe shrinking operation
- Quick and easy changeover
- Mechanically robust and reliable design.
- The overlap and shrink system (“LA + BM”) is easy-to-link to wrap-around machines (link VF series)